Lol crappy art, but I love Skyrim too much not to do it...
Original meme at [link]
1. Svesk! She's a good gal. Was playing her totally 'good' until the Thieves' Guild, haha. Seems like a lot of people are playing Argonians... They're cool, I understand why. <3 Also she doesn't look too feminine, does she?
2. I thought the intro said something like that, but maybe he meant the horse thief? I dunno. I'm workin' with it though!
3. I promise she's a good girl...She DOES get a bit nutty when her friends are threatened though, and she's come to enjoy stealing after joining the guild. She still never takes more than the house can spare though, and never from beggars or the poor.
4. I really hated Brynjolf at first. He was kinda rude and I took like three days debating on taking his quest or not...but as time went on I realized how...well kind he is. He's a good soul, if a bit underhanded. I hate his hood, but eh. In the game I can make him take it off. >_> And Maven...I still don't like her. She's snotty and egotistical and thinks she's hot shit, but she isn't. And her hair's ugly.
5. One day. I've tried all sorts of console commands to make it work, but alas. Still working on how Argonians kiss...their lips don't seem terribly flexible. Ah well. Either he loves me now or he deals with the fact that I'll be leering at him across the Twilight Sanctum for all eternity. Apparently. Also I think Ulfric just needs a hug. I'm sure he gets plenty of lays...but some genuine affection would be nice. Might improve his crankiness.
6. Specifically the cutscene in Speaking With Silence. <3 I was on the edge of my seat!
7. Mainly Thieves' Guild. I joined Companions first, but that quest line is bumming me out. College seems fun but I just started. I'm not joining Legion OR Stormcloaks. Also I wiped out the Dark Brotherhood. I didn't wanna kill those people in the shack, even if two of three of them were irritating as piss.
8. Didn't play those games. Maybe I will? I dunno.
9. The neverending choices and options are fantastic. I love that I have to really think over some moral choices for a change, not just blast through a game like 'whatever!'
10. ...Kinda the same issue? Infinite choices/possibilities = I get spread thin. I like to play efficiently, but there's lots of things ALL OVER needing done.
11. I really do love the game. It would get a 10/10 if not for the glitches, but I'm sure those'll be patched son. <3